Sunday, May 24, 2009

Clean Up

I'm supposed to be cleaning my room. The Aunts are coming in a few days and the house has to be spotless. Can't let them see who we really are, you know? Everything has to be perfect, not a thing out of place.

Yesterday my brother forced us to play I Never and I think after the gane was finished, everyone wished we had never played. Things were learned that no one ever wanted to know. We learned my mother has given at least ten blow jobs in her life, everyone learned I once had a crush on a girl and then everyone learned something about my brother that....let's just say it involves booger. But none of that compared to what they learned about me. (Hint: It's something sexual.)

There are things that should be known and things that shouldn't.

In my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment