Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wanted: Escaped Muse

I have recently come down with a pretty serious case of the worst illness in the author's life; writer's block. I can't seem to write anything. Can't focus, can't come up with any ideas and I have a story (a fanfiction) out there on the internet that I promised to update last Wednesday and I haven't even started the next chapter. Doesn't that just suck ass?

Enough whining. Except for the writer's block, today wasn't actually a bad day. I got the first season of Veronica Mars on DVD. Yes, you heard me right, I have recently become obsessed with VM. Don't kill me though, the lead heroine is a kick ass blondie. Reminds me of Ruby from Supernatural. The real Ruby and not that crazy ass brunette who couldn't pass as Ruby no matter how hard she tries (will the real Ruby please stand up, please stand up...). Yes, I happen to be obsessed with Supernatural as well. I am not afraid to admit that, those boys are lickable (especially Dean....mmm...Dean).

In other news, I have recently become a dedicated listener of the song Run by Air. They're a really cool french band and the song Run sounds so creepy that it's awesome.

Well....

....this is kind of strange.

I don't sound like myself today. I actually sound happy and less cynical. What is that about? As a matter of fact, I enjoy being cynical and depressed. What is all this happiness about?

Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment