Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm back, baby!

I'm back! Yes, that is right, I no longer suffer from the dreaded Writer's Block. Last night I sat down and I wrote an entire story in half an hour. I said it once and I'll say it again; I am back!

In other news, the stupid DVD turned out to just be a little tempermental. It doesn't seem to like me. It works in every DVD player except my two. Strange huh? I would think so, but it's nothing new. No human out there likes me, why should my trusty electronics? But enough about that, compared to what happened to me yesterday night, this is all thick gravy goodness.

I found my Dad.

Yes, you heard right. I found my dad. Actually, I found his girlfriend, but same difference, he's supposed to be living with her and my new half sister that I never knew about.

.......What's that? Oh. I didn't tell you about all that shit. Well, let me start from the beginning then....

When I was about eight or nine, my dad left. Well, actually, we left my dad. He was never the father he should have been and he never loved my mother enough, so we left. At first we visited and then there was phone calls and then....well and then it all stopped. All communication ceased, we moved here, and a few months back, I discovered Facebook and I found a bunch of relatives on my father's side who I hadn't spoken to in years. I learned from my cousin that my father still lives in Victoria and he now has a girlfriend and a baby daughter named Elise. Isn't that great? Anyways, and then my mother was contacted via Facebook by the woman my father lives with. We never responded, but I always wondered. So, yesterday when I was looking for my father on the internet (just something I try to do every now and then) I decided I would look up his girlfriend instead. Guess what? Got her address, her postal code, her phone number, her e-mail address, hell, I even got directions.

So, now I know where my father is.

Question is; what am I going to do with this information?

No comments:

Post a Comment