Monday, May 18, 2009

bitter and cynical is the new peppy and happy

Let's see. Who am I? I am Becks Reid (that would be my penname peoples and not my real name). Some would say I am a self-loathing masochist who does not believe in love and thinks happily ever afters only belong in novels. Some would say I am bitter and cynical and will never find a man because I am so mean and horrible.

I do not say that.

I say I am who I am and that's that. Sure, sometimes I can be a little sarcastic and maybe a little mean, but hey! If you can't deal with that then you shouldn't even be a friend. Sorry.

After all, bitter and cynical is the new peppy and happy, right?

I love black and pink and white and all things sour candies. I loathe the Twilight series with a passion, I am going to be a writer someday and my taste in music is very much weird and strange. From Britney Spears to Blue Oyster Cult to Evanescence to Air. Country, Rock, Heavy Metal, Pop, Alternative, Punk, you name it, I listen to it. My mother calls it eclectic. I call it peculiar. My hair is reddish orange, I am fifteen and someday I am going to change this world.

Kisses,
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment