Wednesday, June 3, 2009

watch out! i'm a stalker!

So, there's these two guys who live across the street from me and one of them is totally hot. I've named them Greg and Gary and my Aunts are positive that they're gay. They are not gay! And since it's so hot out, Greg (the hot one) has a tendency to take his shirt off while doing everything. It's freakin' awesome. However, my fondness of spying on them all day is starting to effect me in other ways. Even when I'm not in the house, I'm thinking about going home so I can watch them. They are absolutely fascinating and I fear I am developing a serious stalking problem here.

Huh.....

....I wonder what they're doing now.

I should go find my binoculars.

See ya party peoples, I'm off to spy on my boys!

Kisses,
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment