Tuesday, May 19, 2009

well, this is just super

Guess what happened to me today? Watched disc one of my new Veronica Mars season one, put disc two in and - nada. Zilch. The big goose egg. Nothing happened.
*sighs*
Annnnnd.....
....the bitterness and cynical-ness is back. Should have figured. I was having a good day, it's not shocking something ruined it. So, now I have to return the faulty DVD set and get another one. Isn't that wonderful? You know, this always happens to me. Something good happens and then something bad happens to diminish the happy feeling. And then something worse happens to make me feel like my world is closing in. It's like I'm cursed. Should I not say that out loud? I could jinx myself and there are a lot of ladders here.

Whatever.

Curses, jinxes, ruined days, bad things.....

....Story of my life.

You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment