Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Best Friend

So, there's this girl and I love her.

....

....

....Wait. Hold the phone, that didn't come out right.

No, I don't love her like that. She's my best friend. She's been my best friend since kindergarten. Her name is Hannah and she's probably the best friend a girl could ask for. When I was a little girl and a hopeless romantic (thank God, I got over that) I used to imagine my wedding day. She would be my maid of honor and I would be hers. Unfortunately, shortly after grade six, my mom took a job in Alberta. So, we were forced to pack up our lives and move from Victoria, BC to Peace River, AB. I went through a bad time in my life and I kind of lost touch with her. Actually, I lost touch with everyone. I barely even spoke to my family. Last year we got in touch again, but unfortunately, my life was kind of stirred up again when I found out I had a little sister and we lost touch again.

But then...I don't know, maybe a few months ago (?).....we got in touch again and now we talk all the time and it's awesome. It's great that we're back in contact again and I even find myself wondering about that wedding day of mine.

My life is finally back on track and I have a best friend again.

Yes, life is good.

Love you, Hannah!

(This post was inspired by a post by her.)

Kisses,
Becks

1 comment: